CAD Operator – Job Overview:
Under the direction of a BC Land Surveyor, you will be responsible for preparing legal and topographic plans, building certificates, construction layouts and spreadsheets. Occasional field work may be required.
- Drafting and data processing for a variety of survey projects, ranging from single family homes, multi-unit strata and engineering
- Calculating layout information and plans
- Diploma in geomatics or engineering education program a definite asset
- Proficiency in Microsurvey or AutoCAD and Microsoft Office software
- Experience in survey calculations and drafting plans
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple priorities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and reliability
- Knowledge of land survey principles and requirements would be an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
# CAD Operator