Matson Peck and Topliss / MPT Engineering Co. Ltd. is a Richmond-based land surveying and civil engineering company celebrating over 65 years of professional services. We are seeking to hire a full-time Office Administrator.
As the Office Administrator, you are responsible for front office operations as well as time and billing management, book-keeping and payroll functions for an office of 30 employees. Key responsibilities include:
- directing telephone calls and in person reception
- maintaining time and billing management systems
- preparing and processing monthly invoices
- recordkeeping and management of accounts receivables and payables
- banking and reconciliations
- maintaining office supplies
- processing semi-monthly payroll and human resources / benefits administration
- minimum 3 years general office and book-keeping experience
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- excellent attention to detail and accuracy with data entry and word processing
- strong organization and time management skills to prioritize and support multiple demands and deadlines
- strong computer literacy in Microsoft Word and Excel
- strong interpersonal skills to participate effectively in a team environment
- working familiarity with ADP TeamPay and Quickbooks, or similar applications
- basic knowledge of BC Employment Standards Act
- basic knowledge of the land surveying and civil engineering fields would be a benefit
We thank all applicants for their interest but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please apply by email to email@example.com or contact us for more information.