Matson Peck and Topliss, located in Richmond, BC has a current opportunity for a Land Survey Assistant to join our team. Willing to train a motivated, reliable individual with some construction or outdoor work experience.
Under the direction of the Party Chief, the Land Survey Assistant provides assistance to the survey team for the timely and efficient completion of survey projects.
- set up and operation of conventional survey and GPS equipment
- clean and maintain equipment, maintain supplies, and stock company vehicle
- required to use hand and power tools
- high school diploma; Geomatics education and previous experience an asset
- experience in construction work making and reading measurements would be an asset
- work outdoors in all types of weather conditions
- must possess and maintain a valid Class 5 driver’s license
- good written and verbal communication skills
- attention to detail
- good teamwork and reliability
- capable of learning through on the job training
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest but only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.