Maintaining the health and well-being of employees, clients, visitors and communities are priorities for Matson Peck and Topliss and MPT Engineering Co. Ltd. Following the guidance of the Provincial Health Officer and the Public Health Agency of Canada, we’ve implemented the following COVID-19 safety measures.
- Work vans are stocked with hand sanitizers and disinfectant sprays.
- Multiple hand washing facilities are available for office employees.
- Hand sanitizers are located throughout the office.
- Disinfectant sprays are provided for shared workstations.
- Work vans are fitted with plastic barriers to separate driver and passenger.
- Nitrile gloves and non-medical face masks are available for use by fieldcrews.
- Office employees work in their own offices, in shared work spaces distanced 2 metres apart or with physical barriers separating workstations.
- Visitors and couriers must call through the building entrance intercom for entry, to give office employees advance notice for appropriate precautions.
- Employees who develop any cold or flu-like symptoms or have been in close contact of a person who tests positive for COVID-19 are asked to stay home, seek medical attention and self-isolate.
- Employees who travel to areas designated by Public Health authorities as subject to quarantine upon return to BC, follow Public Health guidance upon their return.
Matson Peck and Topliss and MPT Engineering Co. Ltd. remain fully operational and focused on serving our clients and their projects.